Sunday, November 22, 2009

Welcome!

Welcome to Rob’s Tech Blog. As my first blog post, I am going to go over what I am planning on doing here and what my first few posts will be about. First, I am starting this blog to track my computing adventures as well as make what I’ve gained available to anyone who might find it as interesting as I have. Second, my first series of posts will be about the “improvements” I’ve made to my personal laptop, a Lenovo T60p 8741-A11. Thanks for reading, hope you enjoy it all as much as I have,
Rob

2 comments:

  1. I wish you well and look forward to keeping up with your computer adventures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! It's a big interest of mine, and I felt like it was time to give back in some way. And since I was also an English major, I figured this would be a good way to do it.

    ReplyDelete